carol's kitchen

Friday, April 22, 2011

LUCKY ME


After having gone through one eye surgery for cataract and two eye surgeries for glaucoma within a space of two week - the first one didn't work & caused me so much pain & trouble my doctor had to bring me back in for another dose of propofol (michael jackson's favorite), some more fancy knifework & stitching of my eyeball, & another week of daily visits to his clinic - I found myself unable to do my normal exercise, or any other kind other than watching TV from a prone position in my bed.

Haven't been inside the gym nor stepped into the pool since Feb. 17th. Just when I thought i'd be ready to get back into shape a tree nearly fell on me - yes, it really did - and i sprained my knee big-time while escaping what could have been my demise.

So, I've been out of commission for two months. No exercise except for cooking & eating & clicking the remote. Not my normal lifestyle & i feel like a blimp. Nevertheless, I shall pick myself up & start all over again. Got to get ready for Paris on May 2nd.

allons y..............

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home