carol's kitchen

Thursday, July 26, 2007

news

Dear readers:

As if you didn't already have enough to read on these lovely green & cream blog pages I have just promised the publisher of the West Hollywood News, located at http://wehonews.com/z/wehonews/ to send missives from my forthcoming travels, reporting my thoughts & adventures while I wander around the countryside in Provence, and then in Kashmir & Rajasthan, among other places in India.

They will pay me borscht. If you don't know what that means, ask someone. But I'm willing to do it if there's a chance others will read my work. The WeHoNews has a circulation of 9,000 & you can be sure I'll be dropping hints about my unpublished book, THE PRINCESS FROM FLATBUSH. Ya never know...

I will revive my old column, Confessions of a Macroneurotic. I'd like to say, by popular demand, but I'd be lying.

Anyway, I'm excited about this new project & hope to hear from anyone who reads it.

more later.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home